Saturday, August 29, 2009

She's a rainbow and loves the peaceful life

This is my new desktop background at work. I think it's relaxing. Like get on a row boat relaxing. The Shins came on the radio when I started writing this; I suppose it's suiting.

I feel so spastic lately. I've been taking care of all of the important, "have to get them done" things, but I haven't been spending much time out doing things I really enjoy. I feel like my mind is leaving me. I keep forgetting what I'm doing, what I was just talking about, etc. etc. I don't feel as mentally sharp. I don't know what the deal is. I guess I need to stop stressing and get out more.

On that topic, I got out of my house and went to dinner and shopping with Julie G. last night. We were catching up on everything from the last couple of weeks. After realizing that I hadn't done anything particually great lately, I once again decided that I need to make a conscious effort to get out more and experience new things, even if it means going out of my comfort zone just a little. I'm always bad about things like this. I'll say I want to do new things and never do, so try and encourage me to do so whent the opportunity arises.

In happier news, I'm leaving for Flag tomorrow for a couple of days! When I get home tonight, I have to, have to finish Julie T's birthday present. For reals. Time to stop procrastinating. I've been working on it all month and I'm down to the wire. Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment