Saturday, August 15, 2009

I don't know why, I don't know when

I know I haven't written a blog in quite a while. I am going to attempt to write something that Jules would be proud of and not dub "tweet-worthy", so here goes:

I've been real scatter-brained as of late and I can't figure out why. I've lost touch with so many people over the course of the last month or so and for that, I'm sorry. For the past month, I've been doing my fair share of work (I'm on the final day of a 13 day work week, if you'd like to call it that). Not too exciting, I know, but here's to making the forthcoming weeks worth while.

Here's a short synopsis of life lately:

I hate running into or hearing from people you haven't had contact with in a while. It's real uncomfortable, especially when you can see they've completely forgotten about you or can't seem to remember you at all.

How do you teach someone who is unwilling to learn? If you have any thoughts or success stories, please feel free to send them my way. It would be much appreciated.

I feel like redecorating my bedroom and planting an herb garden. I think I'm going to make these my new projects.

It continues to amaze me that things are going in the completely opposite direction of how I had originally envisioned them. I think what's more amazing is the fact that despite all the differences in what I had planned and what's actually happening, life is good and has turned out a hell of a lot better than imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment